Friday, May 23, 2008

Last Night In Lawbany

Hello everyone! Welcome to Sara Is The New Blog :) I am very excited about this upcoming summer and I am excited to share this experience with all of you! Please feel free to come and go as much as you'd like, and I'll try to keep updating regularly. I'm not exactly sure where my internship placement will be, but I'm hoping to be placed in either a criminal law or family law position. Also, my fingers are crossed that I have a run-in with Prince William, and thus be on my way to fulfilling one of my "Future Goals" listed in my senior year high school yearbook. (I.e. to marry Prince William.) Anyways, I need to finish up this packing. Tomorrow morning I'm headed to Binghamton to spend a few days with the family, and then I'm London-bound May 28th! As my roommate Karen (who previously lived in London) tells me they say in London all the time - Cheers! :)

No comments: