Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Back From France!

Bonjour mes amis! I got back into London this morning at 4:45 a.m. This vacation to Paris was the longest bus trip I've ever taken. It took about 10 hours going down, 7 hours coming back. I have a new respect for people who have ridden a bus for a long length of time - I'm talking to you Patrick McShane. But it was worth it because Paris was amazing! That city has definitely earned it's name The City of Love, because I fell in love with Paris. It was such a great experience and I can't wait to share it with all of you! Unfortunately I'm in the middle of a big writing competition for Albany Law School's Journals, so I will blog about everything we did in Paris intermittently for the next few days. But here are a few pics of L'Tour Eiffel to hold you over until then. We saw the Eiffel Tower at night, and it was spectacular to see it lit up. There are parks and grassy areas near the Tower with people laying in the grass and looking up at this gorgeous historical monument. And then every so often throughout the night, it starts to twinkle and sparkle, and everyone starts clapping and cheering. It was truly magical, the type of thing that gives you goosebumps. Enjoy the pictures :)



No comments: