Saturday, July 12, 2008

A City to Fall in Love With

They say that Paris is a city to fall in love with. Boy, whoever coined that phrase really nailed it on the head. I fell in love with Paris. The City of Lights and City of Love is amazing, and was such a wonderful experience. I genuinely feel so lucky that I've been able to spend this time in London and I was able to go to Paris. I'm a big believer that things happen for a reason, and this trip kind of fell into my lap, but it was the right thing for me and at the right time. I'm having so much fun keeping up this blog and sharing the experiences with all of you! I hope you've been having fun checking it out from time to time as well. Unfortunately I am now in the home stretch of my stay in London. It's hard to believe there's only six days left! In once sense, I'm very excited to go home to see my friends and family, but on the other hand, we've truly had a great time! It'll be sad to leave this city, and all the friends that I've made. But, there are six more days, so buckle up as I'm sure it'll be a fun week :) Cheers!

No comments: