Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Cocktail Reception and KARAOKE

Last night was our cocktail reception for the end of the Law in London program. It was in the garden of Middle Temple Inn. It was really lovely. Everyone had invited their mentors but unfortunately my mentor was unable to make it at the last minute due to a family emergency. It was really nice to dress up and mingle with everyone. Then after the reception, at my request, we went and did karaoke. It was awesome! Seeing top barristers and solicitors singing along to Sweet Caroline is something I won't soon forget. Cheers :)

The Roses matched my dress!
My mentor didn't make it, so I borrowed Dan's.
The Crew.
Three cheers for re-wearing Law Prom dresses!
Cocktail rings are completely appropriate at cocktail parties.
Dan and I with Professor Day.
Professor Day again.
Very sad to be leaving London.
Let the karaoke begin!
Best idea ever.
Please observe the barrister with the microphone. These guys loved it!
Not gonna lie, there has been a lot of bromance on this trip.
Quite a lot actually.
Dan Cummings, Master of the Karaoke.

No comments: