Saturday, July 19, 2008

Last Day in the U.K.

As they say, all good things must come to an end, and the same is true for this trip to London. I think because coming to London was such a last minute decision and it happened to fall into place for me, that I didn't really have time to think about or garner big expectations for it. But I have to say, it turned out to be even better then I could have anticipated. This has been hands down one of the best summers of my life. I can't say enough good things about the city of London, my placement, and most of all the other students. From day one our group really meshed together with one another, and you could tell this was going to be a good summer with a good group of people. I am just so grateful to have had this experience, and feel so lucky and so blessed and know someone was looking out for me when this opportunity presented itself. I'd truly recommend spending time in London to anyone. My next post will be from the Bing. I hope you all have enjoyed this ride as much as I did. Cheers!

No comments: