Monday, June 23, 2008

Champagne Cocktails and The Luxury Room

On Friday night we found ourselves at Abacus. We danced the night away and sipped on champagne cocktails - not a bad way to wind down the work week!





Saturday the weather wasn't too great, so Bridget and I shopped along Oxford and Bond streets. Sunday was the better day of the weekend. I woke up and did a nice run along the river, and then a bunch of us went to check out Harrods. Harrods is a famous department store in London - very high end. They literally have rooms entitled The Luxury Room - and they aren't kidding. Any designer you could think of, they have. Also Harrods prides itself in getting anything you could ever possibly want. Honestly, if you want something, Harrods will find a way to get it to you. The whole experience made me wish I was already an attorney and therefore would be able to indulge in The Luxury Room. But alas, I still need a few years. After Harrods we did some more sight seeing around Westminster, Covent Garden, and the like. Unfortunately my camera battery died so I wasn't able to take any new pictures, but it wasn't anything too new. Thank you to Jeff for taking some nice pics!

Directly after Harrods, we stopped off at a cute bakery and indulged in some delicious fruit tarts (you work up an appetite cruising high-end shops):

And then went back to Buckingham Palace:

I hope everyone is doing well back in the states. Cheers :)

No comments: