Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Lunch at Middle Temple and The Knights Templar

Last Thursday, the students in the Law in London program had lunch at Middle Temple, which is one of the Inns of Court. Everyone was dressed to the nines in their business professional attire and looked great. Before the lunch we had a quick tour of the Inn and then proceeded onto our lunch. I felt quite special because we were seating at the high table in the front - very prestigious.




Afterwards, we went out for cocktails at the Knights Templar. The boys had cigars and I obviously did not want to be left out :)



When we went on the Legal London tour, our tour guide mentioned that the Knights Templar is known for it's Women's Bathroom. And no joke, this bathroom was intense, and probably the nicest facility I've ever used!




And here are a few fun pics of the crew. Dan and I doing ALS proud:


Jeff, myself and Hayley:

Ashley, Bridget, Sarah and me:


And who doesn't appreciate a sweeeeeet ride:

No comments: