Tuesday, June 10, 2008

London by the Sea

Hello again! On Saturday the abroad program sponsored a day trip out to Brighton. Brighton is known as "London by the Sea." It was about a 2 hour bus ride, and ended up being a great day. Not too cold, sunny, and a bit breezy. There was a pier that reminded me of the Jersey Shore - complete with games, rides, and prizes! Also in Brighton, there is something called The Lanes, which is streets and streets filled with fun shops. Unfortunately, I had enough will power to sustain from buying, so I mainly stuck to window shopping, which was still fun. Hope you enjoy the pics. Cheers!

This was part of The Lanes:

Quite a few of us from the Law in London Program:





Posing on the Pier with Sarah and Bridget:

Standing with my tootsies in the English Channel! (Had to get my feet wet!)

Enjoying London by the Sea:)

No comments: